Artist Marketing & Partnerships
The voice of the artist matters. I've taken pride in being able to identify where artist voices and creativity can shine through various marketing initiatives and partnerships.
Metro Boomin x AXE
- Pitched, secured and managed first major brand partnership for Metro Boomin
- Through the SoundCloud x AXE brand partnership, Metro Boomin recreated two new tracks by remixing classical tracks from the public domain. His final tracks were "Metropolis" and "No Sleep 4 The Youth"
- Listen to the full interview I conducted here
- Press: Pigeons & Planes, Elevator Mag, HotNewHipHop, UPROXX
Emerging artists for product visuals
- Recommended emerging artists like GoldLink to be featured in product visuals and pages to help drive awareness, engagement and growth to their artist profiles
Artist endorsements and quotes
- Established artist quotes and endorsements as a key part of SoundCloud’s internal communication and external messaging for SoundCloud owned channels e.g. On SoundCloud
Hans Zimmer composer contest
- Led the Hans Zimmer classical community contest which received over 6400 submissions in 33 days, the highest number of submissions in SoundCloud's history of community contests to date
- Read my write-ups on the contest announcement, the finalists and the grand prize winner who scored a job at Hans Zimmer's studio
- Press: USAToday, The Guardian, Digital Music News